Planning for 2014
Well, has 2013 been and interesting year or what. We have soldiered on and weathered many economic and political changes during the year. Certainly those left standing are stronger for the experiences.
So, what are you planning for 2014 and what are your first steps to achieving the goals and objectives you have for 2014? Realistically you should already have a good grip at this stage on the actions you have to exercise in January and February. If you haven’t got Australia Day and Valentine’s promotions already on the go and ready to launch, you are leaving it a bit fine and may pressure yourself into a poorly planned and executed marketing campaign. Wasted money.
What are the key steps to planning for 2014
- Start early
- Put in on paper – use mind mapping, dream boards, strategic objective sheets or whatever your brain responds to to map out the course of 2014 in line with your long term corporate objectives.
- Get criticism – from those you admire, trust and who will be honest and give you mentoring and support; not those who haven’t achieved what you have and have a pessimistic view on live.
- Develop your strategies and convert them into clear action steps with:
- Action description
- Date required to start
- Date required to finish
- Who is responsible
- Who are you reporting to, when and in what format
- What is the KPI attached to this
- Take action!
There are thousands of different ideas available. What you must do is fit it in with your own business goals and objectives and work out the best approach for your business.
If this is the opportunity you need to review your Planning for 2014 and work with us, please contact us via the form below and see how we can help you achieve your goals.
Get Started Today!
Quick | Easy | Online | FREE!
- FREE Small Business Coaching Info Pack
- FREE 30 Minute Business Strategy Session
- FREE Regular Business Intelligence Updates
- Exclusive Access to Business Tools and Templates … and more!