Positive Goal Setting
What the! Sometimes you just can’t think of the actual words to use.
Ever noticed that as habitual people, we don’t step outside of our comfort zones to enable us to move forward?
Then complain when we don’t get what we deserved!
How often do we a Christians in business or our personal life, fall into the trap of blaming God or satan for our misfortunes, without having a good hard look at what we have done to get those results.
I listened to a great short video today which talked of the process (or law) of cause and effect. If you are not happy with the result you have, then look at what you did to influence the cause. The result is always an action of what we have done with our thinking, feelings and actions that precede the results we have achieved (or not achieved).
Start learning how to change the cause. If you don’t like the fruit on the tree, don’t get upset with the fruit or the tree; Plant a different seed!
What seed are you planting?
- Set a goal.
- Work backwards: what do I have to do to think, feel and action to achieve this goal.
- Organize the information in the correct order and then focus on this thinking, feeling and actions required.
- No amount of cussing will change the fact that the orange tree has oranges on it. If you want apples, plant an apple seed!
- And finally be patient about it. We don’t learn everything overnight and we sow what we reap.
“Let us run with patience the race that is set before us”
Get Started Today!
Quick | Easy | Online | FREE!
- FREE Small Business Coaching Info Pack
- FREE 30 Minute Business Strategy Session
- FREE Regular Business Intelligence Updates
- Exclusive Access to Business Tools and Templates … and more!