Ever wondered why some people just don’t understand you?
Apart from the initial limbic response of their brain to weigh up their environment and consider the immediate response of stay or fight/flight, there is a considerable portion of their communication style which may not connect to the way you are communicating your message or ideas?
I hear you saying, “what are you talking about” – EXACTLY.
As I may waffle on and include the details and facts of this, are you:
Just get on with it… give me the facts and move on OR
Yeah I hear you, but can’t we slow down a bit and get to know each other OR
Yep, Yep; Ok just shorten it and lets go for a drink so I can tell you a bit more about me OR
Yes, I understand that, maybe a question or two on the limbic system………….
Does one of these messages resonate with you?
This is effective communication, all I need to know is how I communicate best and then how you communicate best and adapt my style to match or at least get closer to the way you are communicating.
- Are you missing this with your niche target market and those ideal clients?
- Are you talking to them in your communication style and not theirs?
- Is the language structured to suit them and what they would prefer?
Communication (or lack of it) is the basis of all relationships and happens nearly as quickly as the Trust component.
To learn more about your Communication style, visit FACE-Matrix and do a quick, fun and easy to understand profile. (Facilitator Code FF005AU)
Have fun with it, share it with your friends and if you want to know more, then the best buy is the FACE, The Global Language e-book
Learn to love it and embrace it.
Let me know your results and what you think.
Sunshine Coast Business Coach
- Coaching Testimonials
- News & Blog
- Small Business Advice
- Small Business Coaching
- Small Business Communication
- Small Business eMarketing
- Small Business Financial Control
- Small Business Management
- Small Business Marketing Consultant
- Small Business Marketing Services
- Small Business Organising
- Small Business Plans
- Small Business Profitability
- Small Business Solutions
- Small Business Support
- Small Business Systems
- Small Business Time Management
- Small Business Tips
- Small Business Training