Are You Looking for a Low Cost Marketing Solution to offering Your Client More Value from Your Services?
Make a Cuppa, Put your feet up and Share the next 7 minutes with me!
You and I haven’t met yet, but I’m contacting you because I believe there are some really practical ways for us to work together allowing both of us and your clients to grow our businesses.
Make your cuppa. I’ll wait!
If you’re like most Book-keeping businesses today, you see lots of small business operators with where a disturbing set of common conditions are evident.
Most commonly we hear that people are losing their passion as to why they got into business in the first place, have inconsistent cash-flow and, just want to get back to spending quality time with their family.
As Professionals, we know this is as a result of a number of business things such as:
- No Clear Vision or Direction
- Lack of or poor systems
- Not understanding task and time management
- Poor staff choices or lack of training
- Lack of financial literacy and control
- Erratic and often wrong marketing attempts
- Not understanding business flow; and the list goes on.
SO, what is the Answer?
It is really quite simple! Engaging professionals who specialize in the areas they need to fill the gap. After all most business owners are great technicians but have limited knowledge and practical application when it comes to strategy, administration, financial, marketing, sales and other business requirements.
This is where our coaching and consulting model comes into its own. We have a unique combination of the ‘other’ skills, are specialists in strategy, accountability, how the mind works, identifying and filling the gaps with our clients.
We educate business owners in how to fill their gaps with professionals just like bookkeepers, IP attorneys, marketing specialists, graphic designers etc. We then work with them to achieve their business objectives and learn on the way from the process how to re-apply it again and again.
I’m NOT soliciting you for anything. I don’t have a product or service to “sell” you. However, I am looking to develop a limited number of long term, trusted relationships where both of us benefit. I’m wanting to work with Bookkeepers who want to keep their customers from going elsewhere by offering them ‘extra’ in their services. The type of ‘extras’ that other bookkeeping services can’t offer.
How Does It Work? 3 Easy Steps
- We start by catching up together, and seeing if our styles are compatible. As I said earlier, we’re looking to build a long-term working relationship, so it’s important that we both feel we can work together.
- We learn about each other, our business and our attitude to our clients
- If we want to keep moving, we will work on a low cost marketing strategy to make the most of value adding our services to your clients.
Some of the ideas that have helped bookkeeping clients so far have included:
- Interactive client workshops/information sessions
- 1:1 Business coaching sessions with clients
- Ongoing coaching/workshop program
- Co-branded newsletters to your clients
Naturally, you control your database and we cover the event costs and provide all the required templates.
If growing your business is important to you, this may be the most important opportunity you’ll ever consider. I can’t say if we’re right for each other, it’s too early to tell. But if we end up working together, I can guarantee, the relationship we develop over time will be one of the most trusted and valuable assets you have.
Limited Offer, Limited Invitations
I will only be working with one bookkeeping business in a given geographic area. I am aware that you have clients in other regions, but I’m wanting to allow you to have some exclusivity as well.
The Next Step?
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider these ideas. I’m personally looking forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you in the very near future.
If you are using the ‘handle paper once’ theory, fill in the form below and our Team will ring to arrange a 20 minute introduction session.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Coaching Testimonials
- News & Blog
- Small Business Advice
- Small Business Coaching
- Small Business Communication
- Small Business eMarketing
- Small Business Financial Control
- Small Business Management
- Small Business Marketing Consultant
- Small Business Marketing Services
- Small Business Organising
- Small Business Plans
- Small Business Profitability
- Small Business Solutions
- Small Business Support
- Small Business Systems
- Small Business Time Management
- Small Business Tips
- Small Business Training